Excited about "No"


June 24, 2009


How do you respond when you receive a "No" from the Lord? I had been praying about joining a dear friend on a mission and as we prayed for the Lord's will to be revealed- I REALLY wanted to hear a "Go". I heard "No". Sigh.

I then sensed from the Lord that I should be just as excited about the "No". Why? Because His "No" is His glorious will for my life! It's a part of His perfect plan which is for my good and His glory! Amen?

1 Thessalonians 5:18

...give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comments:

Teresa A Snyder said...

I am totally proud of my my dear, Again. Thanks for being a Godly example to me. Can't have too many of those. I can't wait to share my pic/vision from the Lord with you. It was so hard not telling you before you heard for yourself. I am so encourged though, how He chooses to use Hid body. He could have chosen to keep up all apart. Yuk. Love you muchly and then some!~Reesa....;o)