All That's Within Me...

September 27, 2009














I heard a new worship song yesterday written by a local artist Andy Squyres. It is my heart cry tonight!

All That's Within Me

All that's within me cries out for You
Desperate to know Your Spirit and Truth
Open my eyes to see You more
I cannot live without You Lord

'Cause You have loved me with an everlasting love that covers me with grace
I will give you everything that's in me
I will give you all my praise!

I am ruined... I'm undone
Changed forever by Your love

Breathe on me again
Breathe on me again Lord

1 comments:

Reesa said...

Thanks my dear! As "empty" as I am feeling these days, and dealing with all the "losses", this reminds me that I still have something to offer to God, which is so little in relation to what He promises to give back to me. I pray that that would be MY heart's cry today. Love you muchly and then some!~Reesa...;o)