Stocking Surprises :)

December 26, 2009

A few years ago Bill and I started a little tradition. If we see something on sale (cheap) that we think would make a fun stocking stuffer for ourselves- we buy it. Each year we lay the few items on our personal stocking come wrapping day. We then mix in the known items with the surprises we've bought for each other.

This year I got quite the surprise! Bill, ready to wrap, grabbed my stocking along with the few items I bought and put them all on my dresser.

Much to my surprise... when opening my stocking gifts on Christmas morning, I not only found the items I purchased... but neatly wrapped were all the Christmas gifts I had already received and opened from my piano and voice students the week before! They had also been laying on my dresser :).
We are still laughing......

1 comments:

Bill Brown said...

I guess you could say that I've taken "re-gifting" to a whole new level (If only I had done it intentionally :-)