Jon and Julie's song for the rehearsal dinner :)

July 15, 2011

We loved Jon and Julie's hilarious inspiration for Taylor and Stephanie's marriage :). Below are the words:


Him: I don’t know you, Who the heck are you? I did not marry that!
Her: What just happened, How’d I get here? I can’t take it back!
Him: You don’t cook like my mom, you cry all the time, can’t figure you out.
Both: You’re so crazy
Her: Well you’re so lazy
Both: Guess this must be love
Him: Girls are scary
Her: Boys are hairy
Him: Girls have too much stuff
Him: Falling slowly into deep sleep, then I feel a kick
Her: Share the blanket, not tonight, dear, I’m not in the mood
Him: Yes, your hair looks just fine, no, you don’t look fat, we’re gonna to be late
Her: Learn to listen
Him: Learn submission
Both: We should get some counsel
Him: Let’s watch Braveheart
Her: Let’s watch Annie
Both: Who gets the remote?
Her: I want babies
Him: Get a puppy
Both: Why won’t you agree?
Him: I want a Harley
Her: Get a Moped
Both: Dear God, please help me
Though we’re different, I will love you, Always and forever!

0 comments: