Brain Balance has Begun!

Sept. 12, 2011


Earlier this year I attended a seminar led by a Dr. Robert Melillo. It was there that I learned about brain integration therapy. Here's a little interview that gives an overview of what the Brain Balance Centers offer.


Today Miri had her first of 36 therapy sessions that will occur over the next 12 weeks. We will also be responsible to do diaphragmatic, listening, physical and eye exercises daily (at home) for the next 12 weeks. We will be getting lab work done to check for food sensitivities, which in turn could drastically change Miri's diet. She will be limited to 1 1/2 hours (total) of computer or TV watching. Are you all praying for us yet? :) Tomorrow we begin the home portion and I will be required to document any changes in her behavior or function. We're praying this will greatly serve our girlie!


I'll do my best to keep everyone updated and again we so appreciate your prayers for our sweet girl!


0 comments: