Thanking the Lord for the little pleasures in life :)

November 12, 2008

















I love looking for little blessings from the Lord each day! Several mornings a week in the fall we get a visitor in our back yard who I've affectionately named "Pocketa" . His name came from a Danny Kaye movie :). He is a beautiful Blue Heron who flies over our house and lands on a drain in the pond behind our house. (See small speck of white on left?)




Here's a picture of the kind of Heron he is... isn't God amazing?






I'd love to hear some of the wonderful ways the Lord blesses you each day in the little.





I find once you start looking for His hand... you see Him everywhere!

2 comments:

Reesa said...

I was reminded and blessed by God today while sitting out on my balcony enjoying the view of "my" beautiful tree's. The Lord's hand shaped them, and His heart shares them with us. What a kind God He is! Reesa...;o)

meghann said...

It might sound so cliche, but it is when I see my boys sweet smiles that I feel the love of my Savior a little more, and I feel so blessed by something so small....