Blog World

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Due to all our family members living out of the area (as well as several dear friends)- we decided to take the plunge and join "BLOG WORLD"! I look forward to learning from all you blog pros and I pray what is posted here will glorify our Lord and Savior. If not- I invite all readers to serve me by letting me know :).

A dear friend requested that I start by posting from the beginning of my children's lives (much to their dismay)! So we begin with our first born- Jonathan Holt Brown. He was born in Pheonixville, PA on Thanksgiving Day- November 28, 1985- weighing in at 9 lbs. 12 1/2 ounces! (We lovingly and accurately called him our Butterball Turkey :) )


So here we go down memory lane....

6 comments:

Dahl Family said...

Oh i love the video!! Look at him (jon). how neat! I am so glad you joined the blog world! I will be reading most definitely! Love you!!!

Jules Anne said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you've started blogging! I really need to be a better blogger though.:-) I hope you're doing well. Oh by the way I laughed pretty hard seeing the boys mullets! ; ) Ah the late 80's/early 90's.

Madeira girl said...

I look forward to catching up via the internet. I miss you much friend!

Lindsay said...

Yeah! Gisele:) Welcome! Love the template and the sweet pics of Jon.
Since I miss you so much at care group, this will be therapy for me:))

Susan said...

What a beautiful tribute from a beautiful mom.
Great job, much love from GA Gisele!

Unknown said...

You are my inspiration as usual. It is a joy to walk down memory lane with you.