A few more quotes...



May 21, 2009

It's been a busy week- hence my blog negligence :). Here are a few more quotes from the book!

Jonathan (age 6) While watching his first live soccer game, he was a bit frightened by the screaming fans. My mom explained to Jonathan that the people were just screaming because it was an exciting game! A few days later, Jon was outside playing basketball by himself and he was SCREAMING at the top of his lungs! I quickly ran outside to see what was wrong. Jon said- "Nothing is wrong Mom. It's just an exciting game!" :)


Taylor (age 4) Taylor, waiting for me to get him out the shopping cart while I was putting the groceries in the car, started to panic because he thought I was going to leave him. I said... "Honey I would NEVER leave you and do you know why?" Taylor responded "Because I'm soooooooo wonderful??" Yep!

Mirielle (age 5) Taylor asked Miri if she got disciplined today. Miri said "Of course not, we didn't have school today!" Yikes!

1 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Niiiiccccceeee picture!! I love reading about 'the book'! I kept yearly calendars of the big kids. The little ones....not so much...but they all have memory boxes. Keep those memories coming!! I'm loving 'The Promise Book' you sent me!! I'm going to post about it soon ....when kids aren't crawling upon my head!!