Bring Your Heart~















“Bring your heart with its profoundest emptiness, its most startling discovery of sin, its lowest frame, its deepest sorrow, and sink it into the depths of the Saviour’s love. . . . Christ’s love touching your hard heart, will dissolve it; touching your cold heart, will warm it; touching your sinful heart, will purify it; touching your sorrowful heart, will soothe it; touching your wandering heart, will draw it back to Jesus. Only bring your heart to Christ’s love.” - Octavius Winslow, The Sympathy of Christ

1 comments:

Reesa said...

What interesting timing! Earlier this week I was feeling like God had ripped my heart out of my chest. Later on I realized that in order to do so, He had to touch it, with great tenderness. Although still terrily painful, it was a necessary part of my much needed heart surgery. Thanks for sharing this. I am freshly encouraged! Love you muchly my dearest friend! Reesa.....;o)