While I'm Waiting~

Bill and I saw the movie, Fireproof, last night. A song in the movie that we were still talking about this morning is titled "While I'm Waiting". I just saw that my friend Cissy just posted it on her blog too! The Lord is using this song for His glory! We are all in a time of waiting with so much uncertain. How are we to wait? Why are we to wait on Him? The Lord tells us in His Word...

Ps. 27:14- Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage;wait for the LORD!

Ps. 33:20 -Our soul waits for the LORD;(Why? Because)he is our help and our shield.

Ps. 30:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,and in his word I hope.

May your heart be encouraged as you wait on the Lord...

1 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Glad to hear you connected with this song too!! I thought of David when he was hiding from Saul...not knowing the outcome..sitting in a cave penning the Psalms. He had no idea he was writing holy scripture! Only God knows the outcomes...and our job is to be unwavering in our trust. Much easier said than done!! Hope you have a blessed day as you continue to 'wait upon the Lord' as he has called you!!