Fresh new day~Fresh faith

January 4, 2009

I look forward to starting a new year! I have often thanked the Lord for creating time that allows us to experience a fresh new day- every 24 hours :). Imagine life as 1 long day? God is all wise.

My friend Bev encouraged me with the below reading from one of my favorites- Octavius Winslow. He has wonderful encouragement to usher us into the new year!

"All wisdom to guide, all power to uphold, all love to soothe, all grace to support, all tenderness to sympathize, dwells in Christ. Let us, then, gird ourselves to a fresh taking hold of Christ. We must walk through this year not by sight, but by faith- and that faith must deal simply and directly, with Jesus. "Without me you can do nothing." But with His strength made perfect in our weakness, we can do all things. " Amen!

0 comments: