The God of All Comfort

January 22, 2009

Have you ever started a book and quickly realized its life changing potential? This is one of those books! If you'd like to check it out you can read the entire book online here. There are so many quotable sections but this morning I'm meditating on:

"As we look at the life of Christ and listen to His words, we can hear God saying, "I am rest for the weary; I am peace for the storm-tossed; I am strength for the exhausted; I am wisdom for the foolish; I am righteousness for the sinful; I am all that the neediest soul on earth can want; I am exceeding abundantly beyond all you can ask or think, of blessing, help, and care." Amen!

1 comments:

Reesa said...

WOW again! More later. I am completely exhausted and a bit frazzeled. I will read your post tomorrow. LYM, YFR...;o)