All grumbling aside...


March 3, 2009


I haven't been on the MetroLife Mom's blog in a while and I'm thankful that Lindsay told me about what they're doing! They're calling all readers to put all grumbling aside for 7 days :). Let's join them!


Philippians 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Poor Julie:( I read about her ordeal on Cissy's blog. Glad she finally made it home. And I am sure she'll be more than happy to come back no matter the traveling hassles involved;))