A trust beyond all measure


"Father, I abandon myself into Your hands. Do with me what you will. Whatever You do, I will thank You. I am ready for all. I accept all. Let only Your will be done in me, as in all Your creatures, And I’ll ask nothing else, my Lord. Into your hands I commend my spirit; I give it to You with all the love of my heart, For I love You, Lord, And so need to give myself, to surrender myself into Your hands With a trust beyond all measure, Because You are my Father."
Amy Carmichael

1 comments:

Reesa said...

WOW. As usual, that's exactly waht I needed to hear. Very emotinal week. Lots and lots and lots of tears. Saying goodbye to old "freinds", old hurts, and have finally stopped "charging God with wrong". Thanks you Father for your undeserved and healing Love. Love you all muchly!~Reesa.;o)