Kept by the power of God

March 25, 2009














"Are you not at this hour a monument of God's faithfulness? Where would you have been, had not the magnet of His grace kept you, and drawn your fugitive affections towards Himself? From how many temptations has He rescued you- laying hold of you on the precipice, when about to plunge headlong down; employing, sometimes constraining grace, at other times, restraining grace- making this your brief history– "Kept by the power of God," and overruling all- ALL for His own glory, and your own good? " JR MacDuff

1 comments:

Reesa said...

yep. Being kept by the power of God these days. I am so sick with this flu, but His Grace is sustaining me. If I wasn't assured of that, I would pull the covers over my head and choose not to deal with it. However, how sweet is our Lord to comfort in times of fear and sickness. thanks for a timely word. Love you all muchly!~Reesa...;o)