10 days...



















June 15, 2011

Well...here we are at the 10 day mark! In 10 days Taylor and Stephanie marry. I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready for this countdown...but I know with the Lord we can do all things- amen? :)
I thought I would post a picture, reminisce and give some wedding updates in the 10 days left. I'd like to start by sharing some entries about Taylor captured in our little book of memories :).
_________________________________

Taylor- 2 years old

"Taylor was in the Christmas spirit- he secretly hung our entire family's toothbrushes on the Christmas tree!" :)














Taylor- 3 years old

"What will they think of next? Taylor thought of a new excuse to NOT eat what's on his plate. He said, 'If I eat it, I'll turn into poison!'"














Taylor- 3 years old

"We all have Jesus hearts- except or wizards. They need Jesus hearts!"
________________________________
The next 10 days will be a flurry with wedding details and preparing for family to come in. I am going to steal as many Taylor hugs as I can in the days ahead :)


0 comments: