Day 6

June 19, 2011




















Today was a good day...emotional... but good :). This morning was my last time playing keys for our worship band. I am stepping down because Bill, Miri and I will be pursuing a local church plant starting next week. More details on that later!

To help celebrate Father's Day... Bill, Taylor, Stephanie, Miri and I went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins :). We then had dinner and are looking forward to resting this evening. Taylor and Stephanie are off for their last marriage counseling appointment.

Thank you Lord for a good day!

More from the book...

Taylor- age 5
Taylor asked Mom, "Does God have blood in His veins?" Mom answered, "What do you think?" Taylor said, "I think He does because he had blood on the cross."
























Taylor- age 5
Taylor was asked to do something he felt he couldn't do so responded by tilting his head and saying, "Well you KNOW Mom...I AM FIVE years younger than you."



















Taylor- age 6
I asked Taylor to do something and he responded, "It will be kind to pleasure you!"

And our favorite...
Taylor- age 6
Taylor asked me- "Mom...did you know girls are human?" Ah yes dear...we are :)

0 comments: