Day 3

June 22, 2011




















Day 3 was a crazy day :). Chiropractor, several errands, makeup trial run and Julie and I made 20 gallons of iced tea/lemonade. Note to self... if you want to get a carpet cleaned, spill lemonade on it. I only spilled a little, but Bill figured if he had to get the carpet cleaner out- why not do the entire family room!! Yes, this is what my house looked like yesterday...3 days before the wedding!! All our family room furniture was moved into...

My kitchen...




















My amazing helpers... Jon and Julie!!






















My living room (this is also where piles have formed for the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception...






















My amazing carpet cleaner....






















The finished product!!!




















Now... onto the book!!!


Taylor- age 8
Taylor- at his basketball game, asked if he could get something at the "confession stand". (Concession) :)

Taylor- age 8
Taylor sat down on the couch, and the space heater had warmed the couch. Taylor said, "This really warms up my leg pits!"


1 comments:

George said...

Absolutely loving your count down!