Cast your cares!

February 13, 2009


"It has been well said that no man ever sank under the burden of the day. It is when to-morrow's burden is added to the burden of to-day that the weight is more than a man can bear. Never load yourselves so, my friends. If you find yourselves so loaded, at least remember this: it is your own doing,not God's. He begs you to leave the future to Him, and mind the present."
G. MACDONALD.

Cast thy burdens upon the Lord,--hand it over, heave it upon Him,--andHe shall sustain thee; shall bear both, if thou trust Him with both, both thee and thy burden: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
ROBERT LEIGHTON.

1 comments:

Reesa said...

WOW again. I so needed that. I am in the middle of no job projects, and if I stay in my field, I have to move. Please Lord, no, I don't wanna. Ha. Love you muchly!~Love you muchly. Reesa