She's riding!!!

February 16, 2009

Some of you know how BIG this is!! My friend Teri recently sent me a link to the Autism Foundation of the Carolina's website. They are offering a week long camp for kids with Autism or cognitive issues- with the sole purpose of training kids how to ride bikes. We have been working with Miri for years with no success so the camp sounded great! Since the camp isn't until the summer we thought... let's try it again now and Praise the Lord-it's a miracle! She is riding!! God is so good!

8 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

YAY, Miri!!!!! We are so excited! : )

JJandFive said...

hooray!!!! I'm so proud of her!

Jessica Moore said...

Yeah Miri!! We are so proud of you. The kids say "That's great, maybe we can ride together sometime."
Love, The Moore's

Lindsay said...

Hooray Miri Hooray!!!!!!
Praise God for this!
I know you are a happy mama today Gisele:))

Teri Mead said...

WOW!!! Ain't God good!! Yay Miri!! Thanks for sharing.

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

This is so what we were doing yesterday as well!! I'm so excited!! Kristin learned yesterday as well:)

skisgirl said...

Yeah!!
I am so glad for this accomplishment!!

"Grateful Gracie" said...

Awesome, Mirielle!!! God's overcomers are people who trust Him and keep trying again in the face of challenges. I think He's beaming with delight over you right now!