Do all for the glory of God!


My friend Jessica has a wonderful new blog filled with ideas designed to help us better steward God's gifts. The grocery budget has been my focus as of late and her blog pointed me to this site offering recipes for $5 dollar dinners!

My friend Gail pointed me to Coupon Mom and Slickdeals while Karen pointed me to Brad's deals. Thank you friends for great ideas!!


"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

Reesa said...

It is now 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. I am on all the blogs I can find! ha. I admit that I was looking for something "super spiritual" on your blog, but when I saw that it's all about saving money on food, I was less than thrilled. But GOD,,,,,I re-read the header that says "Do all to the Glory of God". Now I get it. When I lay down and try to sleep again, it should be as unto the Lord..not my thoughts, not conversations in my head, not former offenses I've had, not anything except that which brings honor and glory to my SAVIOR. thanks my dear. God ALWAYS uses you in my life, Love you muchly!~Reesa...;o)

Jessica Moore said...

So glad you are finding this helpful. So thankful that God is using others in our lives to spur us on to be more like Him and to use His gifts for His glory. Love your daily insights, even thought I don't comment every time. I read every one.
Love you,
Jessica