Yo-Yo Living


February 17, 2008


"Until we learn that our joy can't be based on our circumstances, we're going to have nothing but what I call a 'yo-yo' experience which is up and down. God is never going to put us into a situation, or permit us to be in one, without giving us the ability to be in it with joy. I believe God makes His grace available to us each and every day. It's God's power we receive by the grace of God through faith! " J Meyer


Colossians 1:11~ May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance with patience and joy. :)

3 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Excellent words! I'm a little more coherent today as we actually slept last night... so these words actually went into the non-fog area of my brain!!(that is if I can find one..ha!)

Spirit of Adoption said...

That's great exhortation, sister! thank you!

Lindsay said...

So true, so true!
I am loving your quotes, thank you for all of them.