Day 2

July 12, 2009


What a joy it was to worship alongside my boys this morning! After worship we had a sweet time of prayer for Jon which so encouraged our souls. Jon was able to say goodbye to most of his friends during the Mission 28 hot dog fund raiser after church. What a wonderful afternoon.

While at the fund raiser- our pastor- Mickey Connolly informed me that we are now a part of an exclusive club :). This club includes only a few families at Crossway. We are of a handful of families who have a child serving at a Sovereign Grace church in another state! In the slide show below you'll see a picture of Mickey shaking my hand - welcoming me-on behalf of my family- in this club :).

Jon and Taylor then headed to another barbecue which sadly I have no pictures of. When they came home tonight the goal was to pack the car! The Saturn is about full- and will surely be completely full by tomorrow.

Thank you Lord for a wonderful day.

Tomorrow will be here before we know it...

Here are the pics from today!

0 comments: