Day 4

July 10, 2009


Day 4 started with Jon heading to his last day at Starbucks!
He worked a long day... 7-4. One of his favorite customers actually
brought in brownies for him -in celebration of his last day!

I sent Taylor to do my dirty work (picture of Jon working) and to get
our traditional Friday purchase.

Goodbye Starbucks!

Our traditional Friday purchase-Any sub for $3.99!

This came in the mail today- We already love CCC!


I will so miss our times playing music together. We practiced for Sunday which will be our last time playing together... sigh... You all ARE praying for me right? :) His grace is sufficient... His grace is sufficient!

















Jon left around 6:30 to have dinner with Greg and Hilary. I asked if he'd take his camera :). I can share those pix on Day 3.

1 comments:

Reesa said...

His grace is MORE than sufficient. Even more than you will ever need. And remember.....Jesus is crazy about you and will hold your hand through this entire process. It will be O.K. And if not, we'l meet at Coldstone Creamery and cry together over our ice cream!~Love you muchly!~Reesa...;o)