Day 3

July 11, 2009


Today Jon was home the entire day so I was able to capture a few fun moments :). We'll start with a picture from his time last night with Greg and Hilary. Hilary posted a tribute to Jon on her blog that you won't want to miss. It has some pretty hilarious pictures :)

















There were a few 'lasts' today...

Jon's last weekly email to Julie- now he'll be able to see her!!

Jon doing his last chore in our home!

















Most likely- last jam session :(.

Jon worked on his car today- getting it ready for the long drive to FL!

This proves he actually worked :).
















I can't get enough of these shots! Miri loves her Jonny!

















Jon has always loved dogs. Mocha will be missing her Jon and I know Jon will miss her too.

We said goodbye to these today. They were Jon's Starbuck's shoes. I know it's silly- but these were left out for years. I never thought I'd treasure them ... but realizing they won't be left at the door anymore made me want to take a picture of them. Tears... Yes- there were tears this afternoon... tears of loss and gratefulness intertwined. We will so miss our Jon!



2 comments:

Reesa said...

Oh my dear J'Belle...God has already counted your precious tears as precious in His sight. No one but God understands the wide range of mixed emotions you must have now. But.....we are sure gonna miss our Jon right along with you, and will be praying for our Lord to comfort your soul and bless your heart. we love you so muchly!~Reesa...;o)

The Brown Family said...

Thank you my friend for your encouragement! Love you!